Monday, February 28, 2005

Learnings...

Hmm..a friend asked what are my learnings from the past 2 months. Lets see,

1. Stop deriving my sense of well being from others.
2. Stop being overly society driven. Stop the approval seeking tendency.
3. Stop putting people on a pedestal without getting to know them well enough.
4. Stop basing my life around people and forgetting myself in the process.
5. Smell the cheese often. ;-)
6. Keep a tab on the level of expectations i have from people.
7. Start living from myself.
8. Dont hesitate in telling people when i think something is wrong.
9. Be good to everyone except the ones who are bad to me. No point to keep loving people even when they throw shit at me.
10. Learn to draw a line.

...this, and probably much more. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home